Conduct subsidised medical OPD and tests for poor patients throughout the year at Fayth Clinic.
- July 2008: Teen camp at Prabhadevi Municipal Dispensary, inaugurated by Ex municipal commissioner K Nalinakshan and chaired by Mr Desai, chairman of Standing Health committee of BMC. 101 beneficiaries in age group of 13-19. Consisted of health talks, medical checkup and eye checkup.
- August 2008: Interactive sessions between teenagers and course facilitators on issues of health & nutrition , exam stress. Attended by 58 teenagers.
- September 2008: Senior citizen camp including medical check up and ECG . 157 beneficiaries.
- November 2008: Health talk on diet strategies and management of high blood pressure
- December 2008: Blood donation drive at Hapag Lloyd in association with Sion hospital, Total of 50 donors. Employees were given information on blood donation along with a quiz on blood donation
- January 2009: hypertension and osteoporosis camp at Fayth clinic . 73 beneficiaries. Medical checkups, ecg and bone densitometry. Specialist advice and group counselling was done
- Feb 2009: Parenting workshop . 50 participants . health talk given to mothers on breast feeding , weaning diet and immunisation
- March 2009: Health awareness seminars on diet and exercise at Fayth clinic attended by 45 individuals.
- 22nd March 2009: seminar on Risk factors and prevention of heart disease at Rotary at Nehru Planetarium, attended by 54 attendees.
|HEALTH TALK IN ROTARY||
HEALTH AWARENESS SEMINAR ON DIET AND EXERCISE